- Tickets for each performance are $25 for Patron Seating or $40 for Premium Seating.
- Season Tickets may be purchased for $90 (Patron) or $145 (Premium).
- Tickets for Special Benefit Concerts for Clarion Concerts are $75 and are tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.
- Children are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
- Students are admitted free of charge, with student ID.
Tickets may be purchased at the door, or by mail. To purchase tickets by mail, make checks to Clarion Concerts in Columbia County (or CCCC). Specify the concert date(s) and the number of tickets you require and mail to the address as shown on CONTACTS. All tickets will be held for you at the door.
Tickets may also be purchased securely online using PayPal, Mastercard, VISA, Discover or Amex.
Purchase Tickets Now...
The Leaf Peeper Concerts are made possible by generous contributions from public and private organizations and, in part, by a Decentralization grant from NYSCA administered by Greene County Council on the Arts through the Community Arts Grant Fund. We welcome support by individual donors. Donations may be made securely online or by check payable to Clarion Concerts in Columbia County, Inc., P.O. Box 43, Copake, NY 12516.
Donors are recognized in our program playbill, as well as on our website, as contributors (less than $50), friends ($100), donors ($250), supporters ($500), patrons ($1,000), sponsors ($5,000), and benefactors (more than $5,000). Clarion Concerts in Columbia County is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax exempt as defined by law.